Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hiatus

Obviously, Cheap Pizza doesn't see too much action anymore. Part of that is because the stresses of college aren't constantly forcing me to re-evaluate life lessons, therefore the constant need to record my findings isn't as significant. Part of that is because I just don't have time.

Cheap Pizza is still the place where my profound "young-professional-slash-student" discoveries will be recorded. However, my home is my other blog, Midwestern Gold.

So, for the summer, Cheap Pizza is on hiatus. That is, unless I experience some random epiphany that I feel I need to record here. If that's the case, I'll type up some randomly emotionally-charged post and publish it here.

Happy summer everyone! And if you still want to catch my musings, rants, opinions, observations, and quirks, check me out on Midwestern Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment